Rain Suit Test

This is a place for general discussion on bass fishing.
GEV

Rain Suit Test

Post by GEV » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:59 am

Looks like we will be given an opportunity to test our rain suits this Saturday at Mozingo. I have been going to the lake the last few weekends and as a general rule done well for me (12-15 lbs). Almost everything has been catching fish and there is some grass in several areas, not the matted grass of old but enough to hold a few fish. Not sure what the rain will do except keep the temperature down.

GEV

Re: Rain Suit Test

Post by GEV » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:02 am

Another thing I forgot to mention; since the lake is low be very carful as now there are metal fence post looking for boat hulls in areas that in the past you could float over. I found 2 last weekend. :evil: :o :x

Willyh08

Re: Rain Suit Test vs BBQ

Post by Willyh08 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:29 am

Somehow the rain suits seemed to fit a bit snugger after the BBQ dinner at Brett Ware's place. what a feast - BBQ loin, chicken breast/wings/legs, potato salad, coleslaw and great camaraderie. Thanks to Brett for the terrific feast and terrific company. Look forward to seeing him at the banquet. Of course, we spent about a million dollars in the store, but it's only money. Thanks to Hays for holding up our club tradition by eating almost every crawdad at the Chinese restaurant.