Mozingo tournament & other stuff

This is a place for general discussion on bass fishing.
Willyh08

Mozingo tournament & other stuff

Post by Willyh08 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:30 pm

Wanted to give the members a heads up that Brett Ware has invited the club to a BBQ at his workshop on Highway 136 close to the south end of the lake. 7:30. we'll get a headcount of who's attending at the July 2nd meeting.

Also, Bill Gevedon put out an email for me since I'm having computer Outlook issues. I can't send out to groups.

Next Saturday is the annual LVN county commissioners kids fishing derby at Happy Hollow Lake. we have supported this for several years, documenting fish catches, helping non-fish savvy families with fishing equipment, tangles, etc. If you can make it, please show up at 7:30 at the upper lake for a quick brief. the derby runs from 8:00 to 11:00, we should be done by noon.

The following Saturday, June 30th is the makeup date for the Bearcat Open. Several of us are going to fish it and the chances of winning some of the prize money is very good. The cost is minimal - 60 bucks per boat (or each if fishing as individuals) & 10 bucks if you want in the big bass pot. Can fish as a team or individual. There is a tournament meeting at 6:00 AM at the main ramp. Hope to see some of you there.