2 Lowrance Elite 7 HDI's fully loaded package!

Have some fishing and boat items for sale? Post them here.
GCates1

2 Lowrance Elite 7 HDI's fully loaded package!

Post by GCates1 » Tue May 06, 2014 9:52 am

I'm looking to sell my practically brand new Lowrance Elite 7 HDI's and upgrade to larger models. These units were professionally installed on September 17th, 2013 and used for five tournaments the rest of the year. I kept them safe and secure inside over the winter and used them only a handful of times this spring of 2014. They are Ram mounted and easy to remove for better security. I took them off, cleaned them and stored them inside after each use. I loved having these units and they have given me a lot of success. The true 7" screens have very bright, high quality graphics. The HDI transducer allows the ability to show downscan imaging side-by-side with sonar and the GPS map (if you so choose). They are Navionics chip capable, can get the free software updates from Lowrance.com and are very easy to operate. They are very nice and I know someone will enjoy them as I did. Comes with:

- 2 Elite 7 units
- 2 HDI transducers
- 2 Ram Mounts
- 2 screen covers
- All the wiring, fuses, power cables, etc. needed
- 2 original boxes with operation manuals and instructions

Looking to get $1,200 for everything. Please contact me if you're interested or have questions. Thanks for your time.